in the absence of oxygen and glucose breakdown into
Asked by pragathishreelakshan | 28th Dec, 2020, 07:37: AM
In the absence of oxygen, glucose breaks down into ethanol and water along with the release of small amount of energy.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Dec, 2020, 08:19: PM
- what is aerobic respreation
- oxygen is used for - of food
- Is Lactic acid and ethyl alcohol same?
- Why is mitochondria called the powerhouse of the cell ?
- What is respiration
- If I was running after many days my leg was started paining then I was go to doctor doctor says that nothing happened to you after sometime you will feel better explained that
- What are pancreatic juices
- what is respiration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number