In R.D.Sharma Ex.5.1 Ques.17,
should'nt the ans. be 5,-5???
Asked by Sourav Sett | 2nd Jun, 2014, 11:58: AM
Yes, you are right.
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 2nd Jun, 2014, 01:05: PM
- find the minimum number of zeroes in a triangular matrix of order 6
- If B be a 4*5 type matrix then what is the number of elements in the third column?
- What is singular matrix
- for what value of X is the matrix is singular ?
- Find the values of p,q,r from the following matrix equation:
- Find the values of a,b,c,d from the following matrix equation.
- If A = [aij] be a matrix of order m n, then write A in the expanded form if m = 3 and n = 1.
- Write down the diagonal elements for the matrix .
- If find the values of x and y.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number