in place of very hot climate the outter walls of water tank are painted white ?
Asked by Alpa | 11th Sep, 2014, 02:01: PM
The colour white is a very good reflector. When the light and heat rays from the sun hit the walls of the tank, major part of those rays will be reflected and so the water inside the tank will not heat up.
Thus, to keep the water inside the tank cool during hot weather, the outer walls are painted white.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 12th Sep, 2014, 08:56: AM
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
- i want acid bases
- What is temperature?
- what is heat
- EX.1.3 Q.6:A certain freezing process requires that room temperature be lowered from 40ºC at the rate of 5ºC every hour.What will be the room temperature 10 hours after the process begin? please answer this question
- what is temperature?
- what is the function of ventilator in our house
- how much heat is required to rise the temperature of 500 gram of Mercury from 20 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius scientific heat of mercury is equal to 0.0 33 kcal/(k g dot degree Celsius)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number