In OF2,number of bond pairs and lone pairs of electrons are:(a)2,6,(b)2,8,(c)2,10,(d)1,9.
Asked by yeeshuraj3 | 22nd Jul, 2016, 06:54: PM
Correct option : b
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 23rd Jul, 2016, 09:09: PM
- What is Lassaigne's test?
- How will you test for phosphorus in an organic compound?
- What is lead-sulphide test for sulphur?
- When nitrogen and sulphur are both present in an organic compound, what is the test to perform?
- What is the Prussian blue color due to in the test for nitrogen?
- What are the methods to estimate nitrogen?
- How to detect halogen in an organic compound?
- How to detect percentage of oxygen in an organic compound?
- How to estimate sulphur in an organic compound?
- What is the violet color due to, when sodium fusion extract is treated with sodium nitroprusside in the test for sulphur?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number