in muscular tissue strations are present so that is why they called strated?
Asked by SudhanshuJVP.sonu | 19th Sep, 2015, 01:30: AM
Skeletal muscles are so called because when it is viewed under polarized light or stained with an indicator,we can see alternating stripes of light and dark bands .
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2015, 05:32: PM
- explain xylem
- contractile protein are found in
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number