In green revolution, scientific knowledge played an important role in increasing food production. justify the statement
Asked by sangeethasriram18 | 2nd Sep, 2018, 04:27: PM
Scientific knowledge in Green Revolution refers to the techniques that can be implemented to increase food production. So, for example use of agricultural implements with proper technique can lead to increase in food production. Without knowledge of agricultural techniques, crops can be grown but the increase in food production may not be successful.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Sep, 2018, 05:50: PM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number