In electromagnetic induction strip and bruusel are rotation or not
Asked by Deepak | 22nd Jul, 2017, 03:49: PM
-If by 'strip' you mean the rectangular or armature coil, then yes, in electromagnetic induction, the rectangular coil strip moves due to which there is change in magnetic field and there is an induced emf.
-Brushes which do not move,act as a point of contact betwwen the armature coil and the movable shaft.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 24th Jul, 2017, 12:57: PM
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- What is electro magnetic induction?
- what is an induced current ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number