In chlorine flouride , both chlorine and flourine have negative charge(electronegatives) then how we come to know which one has to be written first?
Asked by jatin452002 | 6th Jun, 2017, 06:53: PM
Fluorine(4) is more electronegative than chlorine(3.0).
Fluorine is clearly the electronegative atom here in ClF.
Thus the name would be Chlorine fluoride.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 7th Jun, 2017, 09:44: AM
- Balance the following equation—
- On what basis is a chemical equation balanced?
- what happen when quicklime is added to water
- compound name of the formule KNO
- Balance the following equations :- 1) HNO3 + Ca ( OH)2 = Ca (NO3)2 + H2O
- mention information provided by a chemical equation
- how to balance chemical equation
- what is chemistry.
- Chemical equations
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number