in China rose which androecium is found
Asked by archirajrai | 13th Jul, 2020, 11:42: AM
In china rose, filaments are fused to form a stamina tube, thus it is monoadelphous.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 13th Jul, 2020, 06:54: PM
- nuter flower is which type of flower
- Describe the parts of androecium
- Is hibiscus a monoecious 🌱🌱 plant??
- what do u mean by the ray florets of sunflower?
- Arrange 1. Petal, sepal, ovary, ovule, stamen. please answer!!!
- What does ray florets of sunflower mean??
- 1.An uneasy sensation due to lack of food 2.chemical required for production of ATP 3.transfer of pollen grains from another to the stigma of different flower of the same plant 4. The father of the medicine 5. Second whorl of flower from outside
- what is sepals collectively also called as ?
- Distinguish between polyandrus and polyadephous androecium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number