In an entrance exam, 21% of the candidates passed. If a total of 3150 candidates passed the examination ,find the total number of candidates that appeared in the examination
Asked by ashleshathakur124 | 4th Feb, 2020, 08:04: PM
Let total number of students be x.
According to the question,
21/100 × x = 3150
x = 3150 × 100/21 = 15000
Hence, the total number of stduents are 15000 who appeared in the exam.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 5th Feb, 2020, 09:27: AM
- pemr purchased a gold ring for his wife on their marriage anniversary the cost gold ring is rs.45000 the VAT charged was 5% find the bill
- how to calculate 6 month in year compound anually
- A school the are 60% boys students if number of girls students of girl's students in the school is 1600 find the total number of students in school.
- suresh's income is 27% less than that of Mukesh .what per cent is Mukesh's income more than that of Suresh
- express the following ratios as percent 1 1:2
- If water expands by 6% of its volume as it freezes. How much ice can be required to obtained from 160m³ of water
- In an election between two candidates one candidate received 55% of the total votes and wins the election by 12000 votes find the total number of votes secured by the defeated candidate
- A carpet cost is Rs 12000. It is sold to a shop at profit of 15%. The shopkeeper sell it to a customer at a profit of 10%. Find the price of customer pays for the carpet.
- Convert each of the following into fraction Q1 3.6%Q2 250%
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number