In a park there are 1225 trees. These trees are arranged in such a way that each row contains as many trees as the number of rows. Find the number of rows and the number of trees in each row.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Feb, 2014, 01:30: PM
Total number of trees = 1225
Number of trees in each row = Number of rows = x (say)
Then, x2 = 1225
Now, we calculate the prime factors of 1225 using prime factorization method,
So, there are 35 rows with 35 trees in each of them.
Answered by | 19th Feb, 2014, 03:30: PM
- find the
- in a pond, a lotus flower bloomed one day.the second day,the number of flowers becomes two and the third day it becomes four.on the fourth day it becomes eight and this pattern continued.on the 15th day, the pond becomes half filled with lotus flowers.how many more days will it take for the pond to be fully flled with lotus flowers?state the number of flowers needed to fill the pond in exponential form. the area of a square field is 4096 metre squared.what is the lenght of each side?
- Find the smallest number by which 5103 must be divided to get a perfect square.
- Find the smallest number by which 882 must be multiplied so that the product becomes a perfect square.
- Is the number 2048 a perfect square? If not, then by which number it must be multiplied so as to get a perfect square.
- Find the least number that must be added to 1300 so as to get a perfect square. Also, find the square root of the perfect square so obtained.
- In an auditorium, the number of rows is equal to the number of chairs in each row. If the capacity of the auditorium is to accommodate 1764 chairs, find the number of chairs in each row.
- Is 90 a perfect square? If not, find the number with which it must be divided to get a perfect square number.
- Is the number 5460 a perfect square? If not, find the smallest number which needs to be subtracted from it to make it a perfect square.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number