In a parallelogram ABCD the diagonals intersect at O. Prove that AO=CO.
Asked by vivaangolank | 10th Nov, 2019, 10:47: AM
AB || CD and BD is a transversal
Answered by Renu Varma | 12th Nov, 2019, 10:22: AM
- ABCD is a Rhombus in which BC = 25cm, AD = 24cm. Find the sum of lengths of the diagonals.
- if the diagonal of a parallelogram are equal,then show that it is a rectangle.
- Diagonals of a parallelogram intersect each other at point O If AO=5,BO=12 and AB=13 then show that quadrilateral ABCD is a rhombus
- if O is a point within a quadrilateral ABCD , show that OA+OB+OC+OD>AC+BD
- Prove that the diagonals of a rhombus are perpendicular to each other.
- PQRS is a square. PR and SQ intersect at O. What is the measure of POQ?
- ABCD is a square prove that diagonal BD bisects B as well as D.
- The lengths of the diagonals of a rhombus are 24 cm and 18 cm respectively. Find the length of each side of the rhombus.
- ABCD is a rhombus ABC = 66o. Determine ACD.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number