In a healthy human being, how much urea is excreted through urine per day?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th Jun, 2016, 10:43: AM
Answered by | 15th Jun, 2016, 12:43: PM
- How can we easily understand ras from the given example? Any key words is there for ras?
- why does a person has less urea in his urine when he is on a long hunger strike and surviving only on water?
- State the osmolarity of the filtrate in the cortex of the kidney.
- State the osmolarity of the filtrate in the medulla of the kidney.
- Name the three factors which activate the osmoreceptors in our body.
- What activates the release of vasopressin from the neurohypophysis?
- Name a vasoconstrictor which increases the glomerular blood pressure.
- Name the factor which has a regulatory effect on the rennin-angiotensin mechanism.
- Name the neural mechanism responsible for micturition.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number