In a function if 10 guests are sent from room A to B, the no of guests in room A are same. If 20 guests are sent from B to A. , the no of guests in A is double the no of guests in B. Find no of guests in both rooms in the beginning.
Asked by bis0584 | 30th May, 2015, 10:53: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 31st May, 2015, 07:32: PM
- please solve
- Please solve.
- Five years hence,the age of jacob will be three times that of his son. Five years ago,Jacob's age was seven times of his son .What are their present ages(solve point by point)
- Solve the pairs of equation. x+y-3.3=0 and 2y-3x-0.6=6
- Solve for x and y: ac+by-2a+3b=0 And. bx-ay=3a+2b
- If in a rectangle,the length is increase and the breadth is reduce by 2 units each,the area is reduce by 28square unit. If the length is reduce by 1 unit,and breadth increase by 2 unit, the area increase by 33square unit. Fine the dimension of the rectangle
- A Man walks a certain distance with certain speed. If he walks 1/2 km/h faster ,he takes 1 hour less,but if he walks 1 km a hour slower, he takes 3 more hours.Find the distance covered by the man and his original rate of walking. Answer is Distance-36 and speed 4km/h
- Hello Sir, Please clear my doubt: The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 9. Also 9 times the number is twice the number obtained by reversing the digits. Find the number.
- x+y=a+b ax-by=a^2-b^2 Solve for x and y
- The difference to two natural number is 5 and the difference of their reciprocal is 5/14.find the number.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number