In a function if 10 guests are sent from room A to B, the no of guests in room A are same. If 20 guests are sent from B to A. , the no of guests in A is double the no of guests in B. Find no of guests in both rooms in the beginning.
Asked by bis0584 | 30th May, 2015, 10:53: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 31st May, 2015, 07:32: PM
- Solve the pairs of equation. x+y-3.3=0 and 2y-3x-0.6=6
- Solve for x and y: ac+by-2a+3b=0 And. bx-ay=3a+2b
- If in a rectangle,the length is increase and the breadth is reduce by 2 units each,the area is reduce by 28square unit. If the length is reduce by 1 unit,and breadth increase by 2 unit, the area increase by 33square unit. Fine the dimension of the rectangle
- A Man walks a certain distance with certain speed. If he walks 1/2 km/h faster ,he takes 1 hour less,but if he walks 1 km a hour slower, he takes 3 more hours.Find the distance covered by the man and his original rate of walking. Answer is Distance-36 and speed 4km/h
- Hello Sir, Please clear my doubt: The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 9. Also 9 times the number is twice the number obtained by reversing the digits. Find the number.
- x+y=a+b ax-by=a^2-b^2 Solve for x and y
- The difference to two natural number is 5 and the difference of their reciprocal is 5/14.find the number.
- 3/x -1/y = 9 2/x + 3/y = 5 Solve using elimination method
- Rohit takes 3 hrs more than Ajay to walk 30 km, if Rohit doubles his pace, he is ahead of Ajay by 1½ hrs. Find their speed of walking.
- 99x+101y=429,101x+99y=501 please send me the solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number