In a box of yellow and green sweets, the ratio of yellow sweets to green sweets is 3:4. If the box contains 120 green sweets, how many yellow sweets are there?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Nov, 2013, 09:03: AM
Let x = number of yellow sweets
i.e. x = 90
Thus, there are 90 yellow sweets.
Answered by | 19th Nov, 2013, 11:03: AM
- the third proprotional to 9 and 12 is
- the ratio of 5000:400
- find the inverse ratio of 8:13
- A bag contains ₹1, ₹2, and ₹5 coins in the ratio 5: 6: 7. If there are 90 coins in all, find the amount of money in the bag.
- Are these ratios equivalent?
- A fence post in Tina's garden is 4 feet tall. When she measured the fence post's shadow, she found that it was 12 feet long. A tree in Tina's yard had a shadow of 72 feet. How tall is the tree?
- Are these ratios equivalent? 7 infielders for every 5 outfielders to 13 infielders for every 10 outfielders.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number