In 8 hrs C walks 3 Km more than D does in 6 hrs and in 7 hrs D walks 9 Km more than C does in 6 hrs; how many kilometere does each walk in an hour?
Asked by Asfaque | 8th May, 2016, 10:53: PM
Answered by Vijaykumar Wani | 9th May, 2016, 11:11: AM
- X+y=6 X-y=4 Find xy
- 1. 8x+5y=9 3x+2y=4 linear equation
- 3x + 4y =10 and 2x - 2y = 2
- When a two digit number is divided by the sum of its digits, the quotient is 7. If the ten's digit is diminished by twice the unit's digit, the remainder is zero. What is the number?
- solve 4/X + 3/4=2 , 3/X - 2/4=5 by elimination method
- How to solve By elimination method
- How to solve 5x + 7y = 66 2x - 3y = -20 By elimination method.
- How to solve 5x + 7y = 66 2x - 3y = -20 By Elimination method
- 3x+2y+1=0 5x+6y-5=0
- 4/5x-3/4y=1 4/9x-1/2y=1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number