In 0.67'' ,what is ['']? Why is it used & what is it called ??

Asked by  | 22nd Jul, 2011, 12:00: AM

Expert Answer:

'' is the symbol used to denote a unit of angular measure equal to 1/60 of an arc minute('), or 1/3600 of a degree(o). It is called arc second.

Answered by  | 22nd Jul, 2011, 09:10: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.