Asked by | 6th Mar, 2008, 12:51: PM
Sir / mam, plz. tell me imp. topic from wave optics, dual nature, nuclei, atom, e.m.wave, and moving charges and magnetism, which i should refer for my exams. plz. do rply.
- interfernce pattern and its charactreistics
- diffraction pattern and it derivation and characteristics
- coherent and non coherent sources of light
- proof of laws of reflection andrefarction using Huygen's principle.
-polarisation; brewster's law
Similarly: from ,moving charges and magnetism:
- farady's law and significance of eddy currents
- forces between two parallel currents
- helical motion of charge in perendicular magnetic and electric field.
restrict ur study to NCERT books.That will provide better orientation towrds the CBSE pattern.
Answered by | 6th Mar, 2008, 10:04: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number