Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th Aug, 2017, 12:45: PM
Answered by | 7th Aug, 2017, 02:45: PM
- P,Q,R have a total of ₹ 130 with them. When P gave some amount to each Q and R , their amount got doubled. P now had ₹30. Find his initial amount.
- By the substitution method solve the linear equation that is 8 x + 5 y is equal to 9 and 3 x + 2 y is equal to 4
- Two numbers are in the ratio of 3:4. If 10 is added to each numbers, the ratio becomes 5:6. Find the numbes
- Solve 7/x +8/y=2,2/x+12/y=20 by substitution method.
- how to solve the simultaneous equation:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number