Asked by yash.bisht9910 | 19th May, 2015, 01:21: PM
The relation between the electric field (E) and electric potential (V) is
i.e. electric field is rate of change of potential with distance.
Now, it is given that the potential is constant (5 V) throughout the volume of 0.1 m3.
Hence, we can say that in the region of space given, the potential is constant w.r.t distance r.
Hence, we get
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 19th May, 2015, 04:46: PM
- the electrical potential on the surface of a hollow sphere is 40V. its radius is 2 m. find the electrical potential near the centre of this hollow sphere.
- what is electric potential??
- kindly solve this problem....
- What is the difference between potential energy, potential difference and voltage?
- Question:A test charge is moved from lower potential point to higher potential point. The potential energy of point charge will....remain same/increase/decrease/zero?
- a charge of 30nc produces electric field at point 0.8m and 1.2m away from the charge along a straight line in the same side find the potential at these points and also find the work do e to move a charge of 2nc between these points
- Two metal spheres each of mass 1 gmail and radius 0.5 cm are placed on a smooth horizontal insulated plate such that their centres are 15 cm apart. One is charged to a potential of 500 volt and the other to 100 volt. What is the velocity of each sphere when they drift away to a distance of 30 cm between their centres?
- please solve the question in the picture.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number