Asked by yash.bisht9910 | 20th May, 2015, 02:06: PM
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 22nd May, 2015, 04:26: PM
- Pl ans experts
- How iodonium ion is formed without Lewis acid in iodonation of benzene
- Conversion: Methane to ethane? Ethane to methane? Benzene to phenol?
- Why nucleophilic substitution reaction do not take place in aryl halide and alkyl halide
- What is the role of dry ether with Na in reactions.
- Total No. of Mono Brominated product :-
- In groovs process zncl2 breaks the c-o then what is the meaning of it coordinate with the oxygen atom of the alcohol?
- how zncl2 help in prepration of haloalkanes in groove process?
- what difference between sandmeyer and balz sheiman reaction?
- Why is it not possible to obtain a halide by treating ROH with 'X'?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number