draw the graph of the equations y=x and x=1. Hence , find the area of the triangle formed by these two lines and the x-axis
Asked by priyankakiran2017 | 25th May, 2022, 06:59: AM
Area = 1/2 x 1 x 1 = 0.5 units
Answered by Arun | 25th May, 2022, 09:45: AM
- name the special quadrilateral formed by the lines x=2,x=-2 ,y=3 and y=-2and hence find its area
- in each of the following find the value of k for which the points are collinear . 1) (7,-2), (5,1) ,(3,k)
- In each of the following, find the value of a for which the given points are collinear. (ii) (a-3-2a), (-a+1,2a) and (-4-a,6-2a)
- The 27th question...
- Find the area of the Triangle ABC, with vertex A(1,-4) and midpoint of AB and AC as X(2,-1) and Y(0,-4) respectively.
- in RD Sharma's solution , ex.6.5 , Q.24, why we have taken the value 1/2 with both positive and negative sign. What is the reason for doing this?????
- find the area of triangle whose vertices are( - 8, 4)( - 6, 6) and (-3, 9)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number