what is heterotrophs
Asked by dineshkumar1492446 | 17th May, 2021, 10:47: AM
The organisms that cannot prepare their own food and depend on others (producers) for their food are called heterotrophs. E.g. animals and human beings.
Heterotrophs use O2 and release CO2 in environment.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th May, 2021, 11:44: AM
- what is pitcher plant
- a name of the bacteria , which helps plants absorbing nitrogen from the soil is know as
- is insectivourus plants need water too ?
- what are types of heterotrophs nutrition
- what is rhizobium
- what are parasitic plants??
- what are saprotrops
- What is emulsfication of fats ?
- Give a brief description of the process of synthesis of food in green plant. Distinguish between parasites and saprotrophs?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number