the wheel of a car of circumference 80 pi cm each. How many complete revolutions does each wheel make in 20 minutes when the car is travelling at a speed of 66km/h
Asked by mdrehanagrawal | 20th Nov, 2020, 04:40: PM
A similar problem is solved here.
Answered by | 21st Nov, 2020, 12:24: PM
- The circumference of the circle is equal or the perimeter of the square. The area of a perimeter is 484 sq m . Find the area of a circle .
- If the perimeter of 2 circle are in ratio 2 :3 A)what is the ratio of radio B)find the ratio of their areas
- the circumference of given circular park is 55m. It is surrounded by path of uniform width3.5m Find the area of path
- the areas of two circles are in a ratio 4:9 find the ratio between their circumference
- AB is a line segment whose midpoint is M. Taking AM, BM and AB as diameters three semi-circles are drawn on the same side of AB. A circle is drawn with radius 'r' touching all the three semi-circles. Prove that r=AB/6
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number