Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Nov, 2013, 10:53: AM
Answered by | 21st Nov, 2013, 12:53: PM
- If we are asked to find out number of terms between 4 to 200 divisible by 4 .then whether we will include 4 and 200 in the list of AP formed or not?
- The fourth power of the common difference of an arithmetic progression with integer entries added to the product of any four consecutive terms of it . Prove that the resulting sum is the square of an integer
- If the ratio of the sum of first n terms of two A.P's is ( 7n + 1): (4n + 27), find the ratio of their m th terms.
- In an AP SUM of 3 consecutive terms is 27 and their product is 504 find the terms
- 3 अंको वाली कितनी संख्या 7से विभाजित है
- Along a road lies an odd number of stones placed at intervals of 10 meters . These stones have to be assembled around the middle stone . A person can carry only one stone at a time . A man started the job with one of the end stones by carrying them in succession . In carrying all the stones he covered a distance of 3 km .Find the number of stones.
- Find the common diffrence of an AP whose first term is 5 and the sum of the first four terms is half the sum of the next four terms
- If the sum of first 13 terms of an A.P., is 21 and the sum of first 21 terms is 13 . Show that sum of first 34 terms is -34.
- Find four numbers In ap whose sum is 20 and the sum of whose square is 120
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number