if x+y+z=0 prove that the determinant xa yb zc a b c
yc za xb = xyz c a b
zb xc ya b c a
Asked by ahuja8087 | 5th Sep, 2016, 06:36: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 5th Sep, 2016, 09:26: PM
- plz solve
- Prove this please I need this..
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- Using properties of determinants,prove that | a b c| |a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc |b+c c+a a+b|
- If , then =?
- Show that the value of the determinant remains unchanged on interchanging the rows and columns.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number