If x gram A contains Y atoms, then how many atoms are present in 2x gram of B.If atomic weight of A and B are 20 and 40 respectively.
Asked by Balbir | 4th Jul, 2018, 09:17: PM
Atomic weight of A = 20
Atomic weight of B = 40.
Answered by Varsha | 8th Jul, 2018, 05:59: PM
- The maximum number of molecules is present in. (a) 15 L of H2 gas at STP (b) 5 L of N2 gas at STP. (c) 1.5 g of H2 gas (d) 5 g of O2 gas
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number