- If x(b-c)+y(c-a)+z(a-b)=0, then prove that (bz-cy)/(b-c)=(cx-az)/(c-a)=(ay-bx)/(a-b)
- If the ratio of arithmetic mean of two numbers x and y to their geometric mean is p:q,then prove that x:y=p+ :p-
Asked by tarunkumardas32 | 24th Aug, 2019, 11:42: AM
Answered by Renu Varma | 5th Sep, 2019, 12:18: PM
- Wt is ratio
- Find the ratio in which the join of AB is divided by yaxis where A=(-3,8) and B=(5,0) also find the point p on y axis
- if (a-b):(a+b)=1:11,find the ratio (5a+4b+15):(5a-4b+3).
- If x:y=16:21&y:z=18:9 find x:y:z
- Divide rupees 1290 into A,B and C such that A is 2/5 of B and B:C = 4:3
- Three positive numbers are in the ratio 1/2:1/3:1/4.Find the numbers of the sum of their squares is 244.
- A can do work in 15 days and B can do work in 20 days . What fractions of the work will be left if they work on it together for 4 days?
- In a business, A invests Rs 50000 for 6 months; B Rs 60000 for 4 months and C Rs 80000 for 5 months. If they together earn Rs 18800, find the share of each.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number