If x= 2+2^1/3+2^2/3, find the value of (x^3-6x^2+6x)
Asked by Anjali Srivastava | 9th Jun, 2016, 03:52: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 10th Jun, 2016, 03:32: PM
- Represent root 3 -2 on a number line
- √3 in real line
- Find two irrational number between 4 and √21
- Write two rational numbers between square foot of 2 and3
- Find irrational number between √3 and√5
- If root 3=1.732 find find the value of root 27-3root 75+5-root48+2root 108.
- √7 inrrational number
- Represent √3 on a number line.
- How to solve this sum??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number