if x=1,y=0 find the value of 9x^2+3xy+25y^2
Asked by ayushchahar07.chahar | 31st May, 2020, 02:48: PM
Simply put x as 1 and y as 0.
The y terms beign zero will vanish.
You will remain with
Answered by | 31st May, 2020, 07:16: PM
- 7. A number consists of two digits whose sum is 12. If 18 is added to the number, the digits are reversed. Find the number.
- if p = 100r - t . find value of p where r = 0.25 and t = 10
- 3a= 16-4
- how much 2÷3×2÷5×5×6
- The solution of equation x-2y=4 is
- sir you told that x and y cannot be zero but in some sums you havw put the value as zero so can you explain how it happens
- For what value of k the points (k,-3)lies on the line 3x-y=6
- Lenier equation in two variable
- Find the answer of cyclic quadrilateral rectangle
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number