if we ever happen to get shocks from an electric current will that have any affect on our brain???
Asked by | 31st Aug, 2012, 10:43: PM
That depends on the intensity of the shock. Current can cause interference with nervous control, especially over the heart and lungs. Repeated or severe electric shock which does not lead to death has been shown to cause neuropathy. Recent research has found that functional differences in neural activation during spatial working memory and implicit learning oculomotor tasks have been identified in electrical shock victims.
Answered by | 3rd Sep, 2012, 08:33: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number