If two mirrors are inclined at some angle A. An object is placed between the mirrors and there are 5 images formed for an object, then A is may be
1. 45 degree
2. 53 degree
3. 63 degree
4. 75 degree
Asked by rajeshtitu | 14th Jul, 2016, 09:16: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 15th Jul, 2016, 11:34: AM
- when snell's law is not valid? or for what angle of incidence snell's law is not valid?
- In an aquarium a fish 6 cm long is swimming directly towards the plane glass front . If at a certain moment head of the fish is 18 cm behind the glass front,find the apparent length of the fish as seen by a person looking through the glass. Given R.I. of water = 4/3
- When a white ray of light passes through a prism , it is dispersed. Why? Why does violet colour deviates most, but red colour deviates least while dispersed by a prism?
- draw the path of a ray passing through a glass slab. state the factors on which lateral displacement depend. what is the angle of deviation of emergent ray
- What is refraction? State the three laws of refraction.
- What is the basic cause for refraction?
- Why does a tank appear shallower than its actual depth?
- Prove that apparent depth is ¾ of real depth.
- What is the difference between reflection and refraction?
- What is the Snell's Law of Refraction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number