If two distinct natural numbers have a Geometric Mean of 7, find their Arithmetic Mean.
Asked by priyanka.maz1409 | 11th Mar, 2020, 09:04: AM
The Geometric Mean of two distinct natural numbers is 7.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 11th Mar, 2020, 11:53: AM
- EFor what value of k will k + 9, 2k – 1 and 2k + 7 are the consecutive terms of an A.P?
- if 2x, x+10, 3x+2 are the consecutive terms of ap for the value x
- The sequence root3, root 6, root 9, root 12, form an arithmetic progression? Give reason.
- what are Ap
- what is mean
- Eg4 please...Why are 'means' taken as a-d,a+d and not the other two?
- What is the common difference of the arithmetic sequence 17,15,13.......
- Which of the following are A.P's? If they form an AP, find the common difference d. (1) 4, 0, -4, -8, -12, ... (2) -2, 0, 2, 5, 8, 10, ...
- Write the next two terms of the following AP: ……….
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number