if two circles intersect in two points,prove that the line through the centres is the perpendicular bisector of the common chord
Asked by riya0092sharma | 20th Dec, 2019, 10:13: AM
The question which you have posted is already answered. Please go through the below link.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 20th Dec, 2019, 12:35: PM
- What is a tangent?
- what is chord
- 10.2 exercise question and answers explain
- Does a diameter of acircle divides it into two equal segments?
- Prove that two different circles cannot intersect each other at more than two points.
- Define centre of a circle.
- Define sector of a circle.
- What is the difference between a chord and secant of a circle?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number