If two bodies of masses 2 kg and 4 kg are separated by 10 m, the gravitational force of attraction between them is _____N.
(a) 5.336 10-12
(b) 23.29 x 10–13
(c) 9.324 x 10-10
(d) 9.45 x 10-15
Asked by tejuomilo | 7th Nov, 2021, 11:19: AM
Gravitational force F between two objects of masses m1 and m2 that are separted by a distance d is given as
F = G × [ m1 m2 ] / d2
Where G = 6.674 × 10-11 N m2 kg-2 is universal gravitational constant .
Let us substitute m1 = 2 kg and m2 = 4 kg and d = 10 m to get force F
F = [ 6.674 × 10-11 × 2 × 4 ] / ( 10 × 10 ) = 5.339 × 10-12 N
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 7th Nov, 2021, 12:01: PM
- two satellites of a planet have period 32 day and 256 days if the radius of orbit of former is R, find the orbital radius of the letter
- weight of the body is zero in free fall why?
- my doubt is the value of G is 60673multiply10-11power but why we use some no in some different numericals like use of 6.6, some times 6.7 why please ans this ques now 🙏
- Find the force of gravitational attraction between the earth (m = 6 x 1024 kg) and 80 kg man if he is standing at sea level. The distance of man from earth's center is 6.38 x 106 m.
- a stone is released from the top of the tower of height 19.6 m calculate its final velocity just before touching the ground
- what is gravitation
- how does the force of gravitation between two objects change when the distance between them is reduced to half
- The gravitation force between two bodies varies with distance r as
- dimensions meaning
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number