If triplicate ratio of 4 :9 is equals to x -9 :3x+6,solve for x
Asked by Anupama | 31st Dec, 2016, 11:12: AM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 31st Dec, 2016, 06:46: PM
- Divide rupees 1290 into A,B and C such that A is 2/5 of B and B:C = 4:3
- Three positive numbers are in the ratio 1/2:1/3:1/4.Find the numbers of the sum of their squares is 244.
- A can do work in 15 days and B can do work in 20 days . What fractions of the work will be left if they work on it together for 4 days?
- If x(b-c)+y(c-a)+z(a-b)=0, then prove that (bz-cy)/(b-c)=(cx-az)/(c-a)=(ay-bx)/(a-b) If the ratio of arithmetic mean of two numbers x and y to their geometric mean is p:q,then prove that x:y=p+ :p-
- In a business, A invests Rs 50000 for 6 months; B Rs 60000 for 4 months and C Rs 80000 for 5 months. If they together earn Rs 18800, find the share of each.
- If a:b=2:3, b:c=4:5 and c:d=6:7,find a:b:c:d. I want the solution with proper steps
- Please solve this
- If (x-9) :(3x+6) is the duplicate ratio of 4:9,find the value of x.
- find ratio a:b if 18 a ^2 + 20 b^2 - 39ab = 0
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number