If the two slits in Young's double slit experiment have width ratio 4:1, deduce the ratio of the intensity of maxima and minima in the interference pattern?
PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ANSWER
Asked by modi72879 | 14th Oct, 2017, 01:18: PM
Answered by Gajendra | 4th Dec, 2017, 11:24: AM
- We for equal wave intensities the intensity at a point is given by but where does the formula come from??
- Question 15
- kindly answer
- kindly provide answer pl
- In young double slit experiment, slit with ratio is 3:2 then find out the ratio of the maximum and minimum intensity of interference of light.
- How is phase difference related to path difference?
- In Young's double slit experiment, the distance between the slit is kept smaller than the wavelength of the light. What is the effect?
- Why is Interference pattern not detected when the two coherent sources are far apart?
- The phase difference between two light waves emerging from the slits of Young’s experiment is radians. Will the central fringe be bright or dark?
- What will be the effect on the interference fringes obtained in Young's double slit experiment if the monochromatic light is replaced by white light source?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number