If the sum of two integers is -11 . If one of them is 5, then what is the other
Asked by jainishgohel3700.7sdatl | 12th May, 2020, 08:53: AM
Given: Sum of two integers is -11 and one of them is 5.
We need to find the other integer.
Let x be the required integer.
Therefore, 5 + x = -11
Subtracting 5 from both the sides, we have
5 + x - 5 = -11 - 5
x = -16
Hence, the required integer is -16.
Answered by Renu Varma | 12th May, 2020, 11:55: AM
- How -3 x 8 will be -24
- 427 × 8 + 2 × 427 =
- If *is an operation defined on integers as a *b=a÷2×b,where a and b are integers, then find 8*3
- Verify(a+b)+c =a(b+c) for each of the following. a) a=0, b=-19, c=-27 b)a=-138, b=-39, c=57.
- How to verify (-14) + 9 = 9+ (-14)
- How to verify (-14) +9 =9+ (-14)
- What is meaning of this sign z
- What is Sum of integer and its additive inverse
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number