If the sum of ages of Raghu and Ram is 76 years and their ages are in the ratio 9:10 , then what will be the difference of their ages?
(a)2 years (b)3 years
(c)4 years (d)5 years
Please explain in detail.
Asked by arymahajan24 | 8th Oct, 2016, 05:54: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 8th Oct, 2016, 09:35: PM
- If 1.85 m of cloth is required for a shirt, how many shirts can be made from a piece of cloth measuring 22.2 m long
- the ratio of the number of animals in zoo A to the number of animals in zoo B is 3:2.If zoo A has 24 animals
- What is Ratio?
- 2 numbers are in the ratio 3/2,8/3 each of these are increased by 15,they become in the in the ratio th
- Rahul have Rs.50000. He give 4:2 to his son and daughter. How much money did he give to his son and daughter?
- if A:B IS 7:5 AND B:C IS 9:14 FIND A:C
- What is the ratio of 4 minutes 54 seconds and 6 minutes and 18 second
- Ratio and proportion 7:3::2:1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number