If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
Asked by Narayanmdubey | 14th Sep, 2019, 09:56: AM
The following question is present in our MCQs practice test. Considering you came across this question we are resolving your doubt.
Here, in the question it is mentioned what will be the change in the current, so the correct option is I/ 2.
Where 'I' is the current
However, it is true that if the length of wire becomes twice then resistance becomes twice the initial value.
Hope the query is resolved. Keep posting your queries. All the best!
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Sep, 2019, 04:01: PM
- A piece of wire of resistence 20 ohm drawn out to increase its length to twice as original length .calculate its resistence now.
- Describe the Ohms law activity and draw the relevant circuit diagram
- What is meant by cross section of a conductor?
- the potential difference across the terminals of electric heater is 60v and it draws a current 4A what current current it draws when potential d
- Definition of ohms law of formula
- explain ohms law
- To find rarional btw potential difference and current
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
- define ohms law
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number