If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
Asked by Narayanmdubey | 14th Sep, 2019, 09:56: AM
The following question is present in our MCQs practice test. Considering you came across this question we are resolving your doubt.
Here, in the question it is mentioned what will be the change in the current, so the correct option is I/ 2.
Where 'I' is the current
However, it is true that if the length of wire becomes twice then resistance becomes twice the initial value.
Hope the query is resolved. Keep posting your queries. All the best!
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Sep, 2019, 04:01: PM
- explain ohms law
- To find rarional btw potential difference and current
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
- define ohms law
- Please find the attached question,
- How many 176 ohm resistors ( in parallel) are required to carry 5A on a 220V line?
- Why resistance will increase to 3 times when length is increased 3 times and will not increase to 9 times?
- A battery of 9V is connected in series with resistors of 0.2 ,0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 12 . How much current would flow through the 12 resistor?
- A bulb is rated as 60W , 220V . what does it mean?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number