If the flower was not there, would the bees be able to make their own food?
A. Yes. Bees could make their own food in the presence of sunlight
B. No. Bees collect only nectar from flowers. If no flower there will be no nectar.
C. Yes. Bees collect only pollen, which is their food.
D. Yes. Bees would survive by feeding dead plants and animals.
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 30th Sep, 2017, 12:50: PM
Plants are the medium of food for the bees. Without food (honey), the bees would die because of absence of cross pollination. So, both the flower and the bee are dependent on each other to make an association called commensalism. Therefore, the correct option is B.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Sep, 2017, 02:19: PM
- what are plants
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
- How many teeth are present in upper and lower jaw
- Which important life characteristic is shown by the plant and bird in the below figure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number