If sinx+cosx=1/5, 0 <= x <= pi,then find tanx.
Asked by Balbir | 30th Jan, 2017, 09:02: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 31st Jan, 2017, 08:35: AM
- plzz explain how to solve it with the solution
- Pls answer the attached questions ASAP
- Pls solve it.
- Pls sol ve
- Pls solve.
- tanx=root n where n belongs to N2 then sec 2x is always- rational irrational positive or negative?
- sin^2n x+cos^2n x, minimum value?
- Prove cot(A+B)=(cotA.cotB-1)/cotB+cotA
- Please give full solution with explanation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number