If one zero of polynomial (a2 + q)x2 + 13x + 6a is reciprocal of oher zero.find the value of a
Asked by Manoj | 3rd May, 2015, 05:55: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 4th May, 2015, 11:12: AM
- Find the zeros of the quadratic polynomial n2+3x-10, and verify the relation between the zeros and its coefficients.
- Maths Class 10th Polynomials.
- if x and b are the roots of the polynomial f(x)=x2
- please answer quickly
- If alpha and beta are the zeros of P(x)=2*2+5x-6,then find the value of 1/alpha + 1/beta
- zeroes of the quadratic polynomial p(x)=x^2+3x-(a+2)(a-1) are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number