- If of 6×10²³HCL are dissolved in 100ml water calculate the molarity of solution obtained
Asked by www.studyking.com | 3rd Sep, 2021, 10:07: PM
Molarty is calculated by-
Answered by Ravi | 8th Sep, 2021, 06:33: PM
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
- please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
- Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
- sir what is molarity
- how can we understand. density,mass and volume?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number