If is an acute angle and 5 cosec = 7, then evaluate sin -1.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Given, 5 cosec = 7
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Find the value of sin 31π/3
- If sin A =1/2, then find the other trigonometric ratios
- plzz solve this....as soon as possible..mam/sir
- What is the value of (cos267° - sin23°)?
- If sinA+sin^2+sin^3=1 prove that cos^6A-4cos^4A+8cos^2A=4 Please answer in a simpler way than the book
- If tan A=4/8.Find cosA+sinA
- tan theta plus sec theta minus one /tan theta minus sec theta pluc one =1 + cos theta / cos theta
- answer of this question wid step wise explanation.
- explain this question step wise
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number