If in triangle ABC, sin ^4 A+ Sin^4 B+Sin^4 C = sin^2B Sin^2C + 2Sin^2 C Sin^2 A + 2 sin^2A Sin^2 B then A =___________
Asked by VISHNU pillai | 10th May, 2014, 07:37: PM
Please check the question, it seems to be missing some data .
Answered by Avinash Soni | 14th May, 2014, 11:29: AM
- peinciple branch od sec -¹ x
- tan^-1x-1/x-2+tan^-1x+1/x+2=pi/4.find value of x.
- Consider the equation . Choose the CORRECT option(s). The sum of all solutions = 0< The number of solutions = 2< The number of solution = 1< The sum of squares of all solutions = 1<
- Sin(sin-11/5+cos-1x)=1 Find value of x?
- Plz solve (x) part Find the value of x
- If a>b>c>0 then prove cot¯¹(ab+1/a-b)+cot¯¹(bc+1/b-c)+cot¯¹(ca+1/c-a)=¶
- If a>b>c>0, Prove that Cot^-1 [(ab+1)÷(a-b)]+ Cot^-1 [(bc+1)÷(b-c)]+Cot^-1[(ca+1)÷(c-a)]= pi
- Tan write it in simple form
- Is (-sin y) = sin (-y) ? If yes why ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number