If in the expansion of ( 2^x + 1/(4^x))^n, T3/T2 = 7 and the sum of the coefficients of 2nd and 3rd terms is 36, then the value of x is ..? to calculate the answer.
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 6th Nov, 2017, 08:54: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 11th Dec, 2017, 02:10: PM
- 17th sum
- What is the use of Binomial Theorem?
- Write the statement of Binomial Theorem for positive integral indices.
- For any natural number n, Prove that .
- Expandby using binomial expansion.
- Using binomial theorem, evaluate .
- Find the general term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of .
- Find the term independent of x in the expansion of :
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number