If i add Na and Cl artificially , what will happen then
Will it form common salt
Asked by rohitmodi785 | 10th Dec, 2019, 09:28: AM
Sodium and Chloride forms Sodium Chloride when Chlorine (gas) is taken in contact with Sodium metal. These oppositely charged ions get attracted towards each other due to electrostatic forces and form the compound NaCl.
Answered by Ravi | 10th Dec, 2019, 02:46: PM
- Why they are electro bond
- Ionic compounds are solids with high melting point give reason
- Element X has 2 valence electrons ,element X has atomic number 7. A) Write equation to show how X and Y form ions. B) If B is a diatomic gas ,write the equation for the direct combination of X and Y to form a compound.
- what is electrovalence
- define ionisation potential
- What is ionisation? Please explain in easy language. Why does ionisation take place? How can covalent compounds be converted into ions as they are composed of molecules?
- why electrovalent compounds dissolve in water but not in petrol
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number