If f(x) = x^2 - 2ax + a^2 + a -3 and f|x| = 0 has two different real relations, then number of possible integral values of 'a' is .... ? Ans is 5
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 6th Nov, 2017, 09:15: PM
please do send the screenshot of the question
or write it on paper and sent us an image
Answered by Arun | 7th Nov, 2017, 04:22: PM
- questions 6
- find the value of p and q if the equation px²+5x+2=0 and 3x²+10x+q=0 have both roots in common.
- the equation x minus 2 to the power 2 + x - 2 - 2 = 0 has how many roots
- The quadratic equation, who's roots are reciprocal of the roots of the equation- ax^2+bx+c,is?
- write the quadratic equation, the arithmetic mean, Geometric mean of whose roots are A and G respectively
- root a, root b, root c are sides of a triangle. Find no. of solutions(real) in x, ax^2+(a+b-c)x+b=0
- If ax^2+bx+c has no real roots then? a(a+b+c)>0 (a+b+c)>0 b(a+b+c)>0
- If the two equations 3x^2+ax+1=0 and 2x^2+bx+1 have a common real root, find a and b.
- For the equation , p>0, if one of the root is square of the other then possible value of p?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number