if CosA+secA= 2, find the value of cosA2 and secA2
Asked by priyapal1106 | 11th Feb, 2021, 08:01: PM
Q: If CosA+secA= 2, find the value of cos2A and sec2A.
For the solution, please click on Trigonomteric Ratios.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 12th Feb, 2021, 03:38: PM
- Sin A + cosec A = 2
- If cos A + sec A = 2, find value of cos2 A + sec2 A.
- is zero degree is less than and less than 90 degree and zero satisfies 2 sin square theta minus 1 equals to zero find the value of cos theta + cos 2 theta
- Solve it
- if 3cos A = 4sinA, find 4cos²A-3sin²A+2
- CosA=0.5 /cosB=1/√2 find value of TanA-TanB /1+TanATanB
- If the lengths of each side of a rhombus is 8cm and its one angle is 60 degrees,then fing the length of diagonals of rhombus (Hint:Use the concept of trigonometry)
- In the right angled triangle ABC,angle C=90 degrees and angle B=60 degrees.If AC=6cm,find the lengths of the sides BC and AB (Hint:Use the concept of trigonometry)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number